Fun4Two

bareboy

Re: Fun4Two

Bericht door bareboy » 11 dec 2018, 15:06

Hi My fellow perverts.
Tim tim says I keep my wife private this is not the case .When we go to couples clubs we look first for couples so we both have fun.
In Acanthus when we go on Friday we go with the intention of sex if we do not find a nice couple we change our idea for the night.
Then my wife picks up a guy or two .
The men who she picks are the ones who approach her and flirt with her downstairs .Like all women she likes to be chased .
So if you meet us flirt with her you will have a lot of fun.
Bareboy

bareboy

Re: Fun4Two

Bericht door bareboy » 13 jan 2019, 01:30

Hi my fellow perverts .I am been driven home by my wife.
Last night we went to Fun4Two .A very tall dutch couple came to play with my wife on the dancefloor it was bi night in F4T. .One thing led to another and we went upstairs together.A wet wet couple of hours passed with them and a couple of Germans and no condoms . After this we go for a shower and a drink downstairs.
This dutch couple invited us and a Italian couple back home.
So after some more fucking .
We drove to north of Amsterdam.
When we got there more fun for my wife as four people played with her .I was exhausted and went to sleep at about 5.00.
At 13.00 I was woken by the Italian woman playing with my cock.She got into 69 sucking my cock while I tasted my predecessors cum from her cunt .
After this apart from some breakfast and a late supper we made out I am totally empty I had no more to give.
Thankfully my beautiful wife is the driver tonight.
Bareboy

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “parenclubs”